Eastern Iowa’s Premier Specialty Medical Center
All at one location. All for you.
We make specialty care more convenient for you and your family. With the ability to see multiple doctors in one day, on-site imaging center, laboratory, pharmacy and Caribou Coffee, visiting the doctor is easier than ever before.
• Convenience—Doctor visits, testing, and prescriptions all within a single soothing space.
• Coordination—100+ specialists in 20+ specialties working together for you.
• Affordability—Lower costs through a comprehensive range of on-site services.
• Quality—Advanced technology for improved outcomes.
Inside PCI Medical Pavilion:
Bone, Joint, & Sports Medicine
• Clark & Associates—Prosthetics & Orthotics
• PCI Acute Injury Clinic (providing urgent same-day orthopaedic care)
• PCI Orthopaedics & Podiatry
• PCI Osteoporosis & Bone Health
• PCI Physical & Occupational Therapy
• PCI Rheumatology
• Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center of Iowa
• PCI Hematology & Oncology
• PCI Surgical Oncology:
Cardiothoracic Surgery (Throat, Lung and Thyorid Cancers)
Ear, Nose & Throat (Throat, Oral, Skin, and Thyroid Cancers)
General Surgery (Breast, GI, Pancreas, and Skin/Soft Tissue Cancers)
Urology (Genitourinary Cancers)
Heart & Vascular
• PCI Cardiothoracic Surgery
• PCI Vascular & Endovascular Surgery (including treatment of varicose veins)
• UnityPoint Clinic – Cardiology
• Full-Service, On-Site Cardiology Testing
Additional Specialty Clinics
• Envisions Medical Spa
• PCI Ear, Nose & Throat
• PCI General Surgery
• PCI Neurology & Sleep Medicine
• PCI Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
• PCI Urology
• St. Luke’s Breast & Bone Health
On-Site Diagnostic Services
• Advanced Imaging
Bone Density (DEXA)
CT and Sinus CT (Computed Tomography)
MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Central Lab—accredited by the Commission on Laboratory Accreditation (COLA)
Vascular Lab—accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of
Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL)
• CarePro at the Pavilion (pharmacy, medical equipment, and gifts)
• Caribou Coffee Café (breafast, lunch and beverage choices)
• Community Resource Center (resources, library, and computer access)
• Community Room (multipurpose space for health screenings, classes, and events)
• Reflection Room (quiet space for meditation or prayer)
• Valet and Garage Parking (free of charge)