The board-certified doctors at PCI Urology specialize in providing state-of-the-art medical and surgical care for patients with disorders affecting the male and female urinary tract as well as the male genital and reproductive system.
Our goal is to provide excellent, cost-effective diagnostic evaluation and treatment of urologic disorders in a caring, non-intimidating environment. You’ll find that the knowledge and expertise of our physicians and staff make your experience comfortable and productive.
• Bladder Disorders including Pediatric and Adult Voiding Dysfunction
• Kidney Stone Disease
• Prostate Disorders
• Sexual Dysfunction
• Surgical Oncology for Bladder, Kidney, Prostate and Testicular Cancer
Services & Procedures:
• Brachytherapy (Radiation) for treatment of Prostate Cancer
• Interstim (Sacral Neuromodulation)
• Laparoscopic Kidney Surgery
• Laser & Shock Wave Lithotripsy
• Minimally Invasive Incontinent Surgery & Pelvic Floor Refurbish
• Photo Vaporization of Prostate
• Robotic Prostatectomy & Renal Surgery