A variety of essential amenities are located within the MedQuarter from valet services, security assistance, ATMs to banks to make your visit and stay as convenient as possible.
- St. Luke’s Hospital offers free valet parking at our West Entrance, Medical Office Plaza and St. Luke’s SurgiCare.
- Mercy Medical Center has free valet service is available at the 8th Avenue (Lundy Pavilion) entrance. Mercy’s valet service hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa offers free valet parking at our East Entrance.
- Front door guest assistance is available at Hall-Perrine Cancer Center from 9-11:30 a.m. and 12-3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- St. Luke’s security officers patrol the campus 24/7 days. The campus does include multiple building throughout the Medical District. Security can be reached at 319/369-8888.
- Mercy’s security officers patrol the hospitals entire campus 24/7, 365 days-a-year. Mercy’s Security Department can be reached at 319/398-6087.
- Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa Medical Pavilion has professional security services that regularly monitoring the campus. Security can 319/389-8414.
- ATM’s (Automatic Teller Machines) are located in St. Luke’s Cafeteria and in the alcove just off the A Avenue Lobby.
- An ATM is located in Mercy’s 10th Street lobby near the Information Desk.
- Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa Medical Pavilion has an ATM located in the West lobby.
- Wireless Internet service is available throughout the St. Luke’s campus. If you are in need of a computer and Internet access, St. Luke’s Cyber Lounge is located off the cafeteria and offers this services free of charge.
- Wifi is also available throughout the Mercy campus. Computers and Internet access are available for check-out at Mercy’s Watts Medical Library, located on the first floor near the 10th Street lobby.
- Wifi is available at Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa Medical Pavilion. In addition, public computers with internet access can be found in the Community Resources room in the West lobby.