2020 PCI Art Show & Sale
Saturday, June 13, 2020 | 9AM – 3PM
PCI Medical Pavilion, 202 10th Street SE, Cedar Rapids
The annual PCI Art Show & Sale will again this year take place in the heart of the MedQuarter in Cedar Rapids!
NEW FOR 2020
For 2020, we are shaking things up a bit. This show has grown tremendously over the years and many artists are interested in participating.
In order to fairly accommodate those who have shown with us in the past, as well as make room for new talent, we are changing the event to invitation-based participation. Here’s how it works:
- Space is limited to 45 displays. We will continue to provide 10×10 (approximate) space for free. There is no entry fee or booth rental fee. Artists can keep the proceeds of all sales.
- Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number
- Email Address (this is very important as the majority of communication will be via email)
- Two sentence description of your art or yourself as an artist
- A link to view your art
- Submissions will be accepted until May 15, 2020. Please encourage other artists to send in their information!
- After May 15, PCI will convene a committee to review all submissions and a group of 45 will be chosen. Those 45 artists will have 48 hours to respond and claim their booth space. Past participation in the art show does not guarantee future participation.
- Booth spaces are approximately 10’x10’. Due to restrictions with the layout of our building, some spaces are narrower than 10 feet. We allow artists to configure their spaces however they see fit to accommodate the space.
- Booths will be located on both the first and second floors of the Pavilion.
- Chairs and wireless internet are provided.
- There are some electrical outlets in the hallways. If you require electricity, please let us know so that we can attempt to accommodate.
- Artists must provide tables and any structures used to hang or display artwork.
- We are unable to remove existing artwork from the walls at PCI Medical Pavilion. Therefore, it is a good idea to bring folding walls or other structures you can use to mask the art that is already hanging.
- We will again have a staggered set up on the evening of Friday, June 12. Details will be released closer to the show date. Set up will begin at 4 pm and conclude by 9 pm.
- PCI volunteers will be available to help you locate your booth space and answer questions.
- Please bring someone with you to assist with your set up. Due to liability concerns, PCI staff and volunteers are unable to help with carrying artwork, constructing displays or lifting objects.
AT THE SHOW
- Someone will be at the Pavilion by 7:30 am if you need to finish your set up.
- Doors open to the public at 9 am.
- We will again this year provide programs and maps to guests.
- PCI volunteers will be present to answer questions, direct traffic and provide assistance.
- Caribou Coffee will be open the day of the show.