The 2020 PCI Art Show & Sale, originally scheduled for June 13, is tentatively postponed until Saturday, Aug. 1.
We will re-evaluate the ongoing COVID-19 situation as we get closer to the new date and determine if we will be able to hold a show in 2020.
The show will not function under the original instructions that were given. If we are able to hold it, it will be open to the first 50 participants who sign up.
If you have already sent me notification that you would like to participate, please let me know if the new date works for you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate uncharted territory!