Tanager Place is the leading child-centered comprehensive behavioral health organization in Eastern Iowa.
Tanager Place’s treatment options cultivate empowerment and encourage healing for children and adolescents struggling with mental and behavioral health issues. Comprehensive outpatient, inpatient, case management, and community based services are offered. We specialize in diagnosis, assessment, medication management, and therapy.
- Tanager Place Behavioral Health Clinic, a 24-member professional team provides outpatient services
- The Autism Spectrum Services Program offers assessment, applied behavior analysis and support services
- Behavioral Health Intervention Services provides skill building interventions in the home
- Pediatric Integrated Health provides case management for behavioral and medical health needs
- The Psychiatric Inpatient Program is an intensive treatment for children age 5-17
- Expressive Arts through visual arts and music